LPC Supervision Requirements
A Listing of All 50 States’ LPC Supervision Requirements
All LPC supervisors must be formally approved by your state board.
1) LPC supervisors must either submit a board-approved application or:
2) Supervisors must hold the NBCC Approved Clinical Supervisor credential. The ACS is accepted by 15 state boards.
3) Hold a state licensed professional counselors association supervision credential.
4) Some states provide several means for becoming an approved LPC supervisor.
5) States do use their powers of discretion to make exceptions to their supervisor requirements.
So you first need to determine if that state will accept your supervisor.
This list includes training and other LPC supervision requirements even as their titles vary. For example LPC LMHC, LCPC, LPCC and many others.
LPC Supervision Applications (All 50 States): Links To Rules or Downloads